Saturday, March 15, 2008

NEW BABY. MEET KYMA



So, some of you may or may not know that I have a wonderful Pomeranian called " REBEL" he has been my constant companion for 2 and a half years now and been through the fire with me. I am happy to report that at 1pm today his sister"KYMA" pronounced KEEMA arrived... cigars were shared and champagne opened and wee wee pads were bought. As I write this blog with this angel asleep on my lap, totally trusting that I will love and protect her, REBEL asleep next to her, I think how the  simple things are the best. being at home is the best surrounded by the things you love and  loved by the people surrounding you. it's " GOOD TO BE ALIVE".

1 comment:

xtramedium said...

Oh how cute! I have not yet congradulated you on the new addition! CHEERS TO MANY YEARS!